Monday, March 17, 2008

Leaving it all behind

hi!
it has been long time since I never got a chance to write down some of my devotion again :).

as what God has promised me. now I'm in San Francisco, US. it is amazing if I looked back for what God has lead me through all this time. I believe, He has purpose for placing me in here. blessed to be a blessing.

this verse was given by my pastor in Brisbane :
Isaiah 26: 2-4
" Open the gates, That the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in. You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in YAH, the Lord, is everlasting strength."

trust in the Lord... this is what life is all about.
once, I was given an illustration from God when my sister in law was expecting. just like an expecting mother who has received the seed in her womb, she knows that in the due time, in God's perfect time, the seed will be born as a baby. while she is waiting for that time, she keeps nurturing the fetus in her womb. She eats healthy foods, she keeps her body away from caffeine. she nurturing the seed.
the same thing happens when I received the seed of the promise of God. while I'm waiting for His promise in His perfect time, I should and MUST nurtures that seed of promise by a right attitude, by feeding my spirit with His words, by giving thanks to Him for His promise, by worshiping Him, by always nurtures my relationship with Him.

challenge and problem will always come, these are the things that hinder my spirit to keep His promise. but wait! I need the FAITH. a true FAITH in times of trouble. MY LORD is a POSSIBLE GOD. yes He is.

Lord, though now the things are not going my way... so many things that make me confuse and asking " how, why, when?"... but Lord, my hope is not in human...but in You alone.
today, I claim that YOU ARE A POSSIBLE GOD. I will not doubt. let my faith grows more and more in You alone.

2 comments:

neRr said...

yeahh yeah yeah!
keep moving with Him no matter how hard the way it is,
but He the One who will strengthen you with amazing way,

*neRr*

Gabrielle Andhita said...

thank you Ner :)
amin!